How can you receive a visa for Germany?
You can apply for a visa with the help of PSP Sprachpunkt.
For this, the following steps are necessary:
- Inform yourself at the respective German mission responsible for your place of residence about the the visa requirements and application forms. You can find the addresses of the German Embassies listet at: www.auswärtigesamt.de
- To apply for a visa through our language school, it is necessary that you book a German Course (20 times 45 min.) at PSP Sprachpunkt.
- Register yourself for a German Course at PSP Sprachpunkt. The link for the register form can be found here.
- The German Embassy requires that you have an invitation which confirms your course registration. PSP Sprachpunkt will provide you with this document.
- After you transfered the course fee on our account, we will send you the invitation by mail.
- You can register yourself in a long-running German Course, but, for now, pay the first course fee of 295 € as a deposit on our account.
- PSP Sprachpunkt cannot guarantee you the approval of a visa by the Germany Embassy.
- If you don't get granted with a visa, your prepaid course fee will be retransferred. In this case you must present us the written rejection. An administrative fee of 50€ will be charged.
We recommend that you submit your visa application as soon as possible, because longer wait times with the German Embassy are possible.
Also bear in mind that a proof of residency or health insurance might be required in order to obtain a visa.
PSP Sprachpunkt can help you in your search for a suitable accommodation or a health insurance.